Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

[SOLVED] Help fine tuning my Page Menu Bar & Header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 2, 2010, 09:09 PM
Hidden Driveways

9 posts · Jan 2010
Hoboken NJ
[SOLVED] Help fine tuning my Page Menu Bar & Header

Hi fellow Atahualpaians!

I've got my website pretty far along, and I just need to fine tune the layout a bit, but I can't figure out how to do it. I want to line up my Page Menu Bar with the Sidebars. I currently have the left sidebar set to 100 pixels and the right to 200 pixels. I like it like that, but as you can see the Page Menu sits off to the left and I just can't stand it:

http://www.sam-mallery.com/

Now, in addition to lining the Page Menu Bar up with the Sidebars, I want the Header image and title to be lined up with the left Sidebar at 100 pixels.

Can anyone give me some tips?

Thanks!
Sam