Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do I move drop down menu bar for pages under logo area and header image?

Old Apr 22, 2009, 11:35 AM
barfarf

2 posts · Apr 2009
Indianapolis, IN
How do I move the horizontal drop down menu bar for pages Under the logo area and the rotating header image?
Old Apr 22, 2009, 11:49 AM
barfarf

2 posts · Apr 2009
Indianapolis, IN
never mind. LOL. I just figured it out. I just need to read a bit more carefully.

For those like me who missed this part you can change the order of the item in the header by going to "Header" options and change the code in the first box "Configure Header Area".

Just as it was stated in the example - duh

"ist the header items you want to display, in the order you want to display them.

Examples:

* %image %bar1 %logo %bar1 %pages
* %pages %image %cats
* %bar1 %logo %cats %bar2 %pages %bar1