Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How can I move the 'pages' menu from above the header to below it?

Old Nov 6, 2010, 02:05 PM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
How can I move the 'pages' menu from above the header to below it?

I actually put it on top a few weeks ago but want to move it. I just can't for the life of me remember how I did it!
Old Nov 6, 2010, 02:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Put %pages under %image in configure header
Old Nov 6, 2010, 02:32 PM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
Thank you! I got it to work! Is there an easy way to put 'follow me' buttons above the header in the right corner? Buttons like Linkdin, facebook, twitter, etc.?

Last edited by jstein; Nov 6, 2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old Nov 6, 2010, 11:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are a bunch of plugins out there but there is not one in particular that I can recommend. I would just try installing a few and see if they either have their own way of positioning or perhaps you can use CSS to position them where you want them.