Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Footer Atahualpa - Customizing modifying

Old May 26, 2011, 10:43 AM
glh77

6 posts · Mar 2011
Footer Atahualpa - Customizing modifying

Is there a way to "freeze" the footer on all Atahualpa pages so that as the user scrolls the viewing area vertically in reading the page content the footer stays fixed and visible at the bottom of the screen?
Old May 26, 2011, 11:57 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is a plugin called Constant Footer that will do this.
Old May 26, 2011, 04:25 PM
glh77

6 posts · Mar 2011
Thanks lmiles. There are two Constant Footer plugins available, one by jQuerry which is compatible for WP versions 2.9 - 3.0.5, and another by Pingable based on the jQuerry version, and is not supported. Which one of the two were you referring to? If I go with jQuerry I'll have to make sure it's compatible with the current 3.1 version of WP I'm using.
Old May 26, 2011, 04:31 PM
glh77

6 posts · Mar 2011
Also, it appears that Constant Footer has the advantage of always being displayed at the bottom of the browser screen but does not support some sort of column format where more than one box or ad is displayed in the footer. I've found a plug in that does allow that plus links in multiple footer widgets, but does not stay "stuck" on the bottom of the browser window. If I could just find a plugin that combines both features.
Old May 26, 2011, 10:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Here is a link to the Constant Footer plugin I was referring to. It allows for html so you could build your own column type structure.