Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How to change font size in sidebar?

Old Jan 3, 2009, 03:49 PM
BLB

1 posts · Jan 2009
I'm wondering how to change the size of the sidebar text (the actual content text, not the header text size). I'd like it to be 80% of the size of the body text, so it doesn't compete with the body as much.

ETA: If I insert font-size:80%; into the #left-column and #right-column sections of the CSS file, it also makes the sidebar's contents fill only 80% of the sidebar's space, for some reason. See here:

http://www.safemotherhoodproject.org

Thanks!

Last edited by BLB; Jan 3, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old Jan 5, 2009, 01:25 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You're running 2.x, a version that is very different from the current 3.x series. (In 3.x there are much more styling options and the code is more robust)

In your existing version try removing the 80% and try this at the bottom of style.css:

HTML Code:
#left-column .inside, #right-column .inside{font-size: 0.85em;}