Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] How to change style/font size to comment status/counter line?

Old Dec 30, 2009, 04:50 AM
margi

4 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] How to change style/font size to comment status/counter line?

Hello,

Is there a way to change the style/font to comment status/counter line ? Is it there somewhere ?

(The line that reads: 1 comment to .... / 2 comments to ....)

Second, I would like to add a paragraph just bellow that status line line... something like "The comments on this page does not represent the official position of...." Any idea ?

BRGDS
Old Dec 30, 2009, 05:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The info in the footer is set at ATO->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS-> FOOTER: xxxxxxx where xxxxxxx is single multe, etc You can add anythin g you want in there. If you want a new line with a paragraph just add
HTML Code:
<br> blah blah blah
You can set the style for the footer at 'ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES->FOOTER: Box'. You can also set the links and hover in teh footer
Old Dec 30, 2009, 06:23 AM
margi

4 posts · Dec 2009
Thank's for your prompt reply!

There is one more comment status/counter line bellow the footer. It is between the end of post (including post footer) and the first comment. If it can not be customized maybe it can be disabled somewhere. (in my case it is displayed in a font that is bigger than the post title)

Please have a quick look at:
http://www.neolex.ro/2009/12/atentie...efonie-mobila/

It actually reads "2 comentarii la..." (it is just after the customizable post footer you mentioned)
Old Dec 30, 2009, 06:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
That's the page comments, you could style it with CSS. If you look at the page source you ill see
HTML Code:
<h3 id="comments">2 comentarii la: Atenţie la contractele încheiate cu operatorii de telefonie mobilă</h3>
so you could use
HTML Code:
h3#comments {color: red;}
or what ever other CSS you want to use
Old Dec 30, 2009, 02:03 PM
margi

4 posts · Dec 2009
It worked, thanks!

I decreased the fonts size for h3 directly in css.php :-)