Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Form background color

Old Feb 3, 2011, 10:38 PM
rhiannacooper

2 posts · Feb 2011
Form background color

I am new to Atahualpa--I just changed some of the settings so now the background color of my site is black instead of white. I am unable to change the background color of the forms (Login, comments, contact form). I changed the color under the Atahualpa settings, but it wasn't effective.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 03:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of atahualpa and wp?
What is your URL?
Old Feb 4, 2011, 08:00 PM
rhiannacooper

2 posts · Feb 2011
WP 3.0.4
Atahualpa 3.6.1
http://rhiannacooper.com
Old Feb 4, 2011, 10:41 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
For some colors of the site it is necessary to determine the CSS selector and then use CSS to change them. For instance the selector for the form in the left sidebar is
HTML Code:
#loginwithajaxwidget-3
So to make the background white you would use the following.
HTML Code:
#loginwithajaxwidget-3 {
background: #ffffff;
}
I use the Firebug addon for Firefox for determining selectors.