Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Blog title appearing twice

Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:01 PM
awood

8 posts · Aug 2009
An extra title -little - where the logo.gif was : http://www.annwood.net/blog

Thanks
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
?? I see a ? (bad link to the logo - the address is not complete it is 'http://annwood.net/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/' ) and then ANN WOOD nothing else
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:14 PM
awood

8 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks for looking - the link works for me - I can see the whole blog. I wonder what browser you were using?
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:15 PM
awood

8 posts · Aug 2009
Oh I get it - I wasn't trying to link to the logo image. The problem is the title is appearing twice. Where it should be and once where the logo was.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
sorry, i meant nothing else in the header title. I do see the rss feed and the rest of the blog (nice owl)
You can prevent the title from overlaying the header ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Blog Title?

Last edited by juggledad; Aug 27, 2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:39 PM
awood

8 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks very much. I've attached a picture of what I see (picture1.png )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	863
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	229  
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I don't see the little ann wood, just the big one. The little one is a '?' mark since the link is invalid
what do you have at ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Logo Image?
and what is ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Blog Title? - set to? (I'll bet it is YES) - this displays the blog Title
Old Aug 27, 2009, 06:55 PM
awood

8 posts · Aug 2009
Hi - Show logo image - left blank for no logo ( the default is logo.gif)
Show blog title - selected yes - i want to show the blog title

I attached a screen shot (picture1.png) to last reply - there is a little grey "ann wood" next to the blog title.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 07:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Hey, now there is just the one, the little ? mark (that I saw - the small ann wood you saw) is gone. Is that what you want?
Old Aug 27, 2009, 07:03 PM
awood

8 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks very much for your help it's fixed! I think there was something in the "show logo" box it looked blank but when I "selected all" and then "delete" was fixed! I should have realized as soon as you said you got a ? bad image link. Thanks again!

ann