Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] CSS served INLINE because wp-content/uploads is not writable

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 9, 2013, 02:15 PM
bignall

21 posts · Dec 2009
[SOLVED] CSS served INLINE because wp-content/uploads is not writable

So I am running WordPress as multisite. I have changed the file permissions so anything can write to the directory:

[~/www/wp-content/uploads/sites/5]# ls -al montezuma/
total 8
drwxrwxrwx 2 arbe arbe 4096 Nov 9 00:02 ./
drwxr-xr-x 4 arbe arbe 4096 Nov 9 00:02 ../

This shouldn't be necessary, WordPress (apache) is able to save other files with fewer permissions, but just to be sure I opened them all the way up. Yet still when I save the options, the CSS files are not written. Any suggestions what might be going on and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Rosina

Last edited by lmilesw; Nov 9, 2013 at 02:51 PM.