Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

SEO Question

Old Feb 17, 2010, 08:55 AM
craigtran

8 posts · Feb 2010
I use Atapauhla 3.4.6 and use atapualha to manage SEO. This site is a none-English site.

I see this
<title>C&aacute; T&iacute;nh Dẫn Đến Th&agrave;nh C&ocirc;ng « Tám Phết</title>
on my source page.

I wonder if that hurt the my site in term of SEO, or web craws??
How do I correct this issue?

Thanks
Old Feb 17, 2010, 02:38 PM
wheresnifty

22 posts · Feb 2010
im not sure what that says, but you can download the all-in-one seo plugin which helps a lot and works with atahualpa....

there are options for what you want the words in the title to say in the seo parts of it which will help.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 04:53 AM
Nirose

3 posts · Feb 2010
Home :D
since your blog is not in english you might have used the title in your language and the browser didn't recognize the unicode or your font. so its showing like this.

this might be the problem.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 09:08 AM
gladiator

21 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,

I am having the same problem of SEO. The users of my website has reported that when you google my website its not showing up at all ..as I am a newbie .. Pls advsie what I can do and how to configure SEO to get my website show up in google.

I will greatly appreciate any help

Thanks.
G
Old Feb 19, 2010, 07:02 PM
craigtran

8 posts · Feb 2010
First, I took wheresnifty advise install "All in one SEO" then select No on Byte for All SEO option.
That's correct the first issue.

If you want your site to show up in Google, you need to submit your site to Google
http://www.google.com/addurl/
This will ensure that Google knows your site.
There are a lot more you will need to do for your site check out Google webmaster tools
http://www.google.com/webmasters/

I am a newbie as well so don't know much. I hope some experts will give more input on this soon.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 01:14 PM
MrsMoody

4 posts · Mar 2010
Google webmaster tools and Google analytics are important to get google indexing your site, but you will have need to wait too, it cant be done in one day
Greetings
MrsMoody

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 19, 2010 at 04:07 PM.