Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Post appearing in sidebar widget but not front page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 15, 2009, 05:43 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Post appearing in sidebar widget but not front page

http://www.larchmontgazette.com
ATA 3.4.3 WP 2.8.4

This just started happening. Notice the Pine Brook Residents Call for Safety Study headline at the top of the left sidebar under Recent Articles. Now look under the Featured Content Gallery in the center column. The story doesn't show up there, but it does if you click on the News category link in the cat menu. What could cause this?

To experiment, I edited the post, which was created on Oct. 8, to give it a newer publish date. That didn't do a thing.

We'll be publishing a new edition tonight (Thurs. Oct. 15), so these placements may not survive that, but just thought I'd ask if you see something obviously going on.