Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] How can I configure color of text in sidebars?

Old Mar 2, 2011, 04:30 PM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
Please see http://johnson-usa.com/wp/

Note that the text in the sidebars would be visible were it a lighter color.

But I can't find any CSS for it.

Also, if there is a way to make the sidebars rounded corner, that would be nice.

Help, please?

thanks
Old Mar 2, 2011, 05:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ato->Style WIDGETS->Widget List Items
Old Mar 3, 2011, 02:25 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
Thank JD - that worked for the links, but the widget-titles (as in the right sidebar for http://johnson-usa.com/wp) are still black. How do I change their color, please?

UPDATE; I found it. I had been trying to change the Widget Title color by "font-color:#xxxxxx"

That does ot work.

But simple "color: #xxxxxx" works fine.

So thanks again for the help. Mark this "solved"

Last edited by joe hark; Mar 3, 2011 at 02:36 AM.