Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] PHP Markdown Extra not working in Atahualpa posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 27, 2013, 02:28 PM
dherrenvt

6 posts · Aug 2013
[SOLVED] PHP Markdown Extra not working in Atahualpa posts

Wordpress 3.6, Atahualpa 3.7.12 Markdown Extra 1.2.7 (all the latest versions as of this post to the best of my knowledge)

<http://world.arsu.org>

For some reason, markdown is not getting called on multi-post pages (for example, if you were to check the Homework links in the right sidebar--school is just about to start so there aren't a lot of homework assignments yet--if you look, be sure to look at one that has more than one assignment)

Also, the wordpress <!--more--> tag does not seem to be working either.

I have just started using Atahualpa, but I have been a wordpress and markdown user for many years. The school district just migrated to google sites, but I refused and took the opportunity to try out atahualpa.

When I double check the posts themselves, they are perfectly formed markdown (they're quite simple, just some ULs and LIs).

I have also noticed that sometimes, even a single post doesn't format correctly.

Suggestions? Thanks.