Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Almost there; border and background issues.

Old Mar 25, 2009, 02:24 PM
Ecalos

2 posts · Mar 2009
Hi there,

I've made it pretty far following the topics I searched for here, this is a great resource.

I'm SO close to having my page bar look the way I want it to, but there's just a few things I can't seem to fix.

Here's the issue...

For some reason the current (home) page link is slightly larger than the "photography" page. I mean the link itself, not the text, which is actually a different size as I was testing it. The "home" and "photography" is a transparent .png using the standalone menu bar from http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=103

I would like to get rid of the border between the links, as it seems to change size when I hover over the image:

Here it is in hover, now the size of all the links is the same, as there seems to be a border surrounding them all that expands when I hover. Also, I would like to know how to make the background transparent instead of black.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Old Mar 25, 2009, 04:00 PM
Ecalos

2 posts · Mar 2009
Nevermind, I managed to figure it out, thanks.
Old Mar 29, 2009, 07:36 PM
Whatsthatcat?

25 posts · Mar 2009
How did you figure it out? It's irritating when I find questions in the forum that pertain to my problem and then the person says "Nevermind" without posting a solution.
Old Apr 17, 2009, 02:40 PM
MacMacGA

12 posts · Mar 2009
Warner Robins, GA
Send a message via AIM to MacMacGA Send a message via Skype™ to MacMacGA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsthatcat?
How did you figure it out? It's irritating when I find questions in the forum that pertain to my problem and then the person says "Nevermind" without posting a solution.
ME Too. Can it be a forum rule to give solutions. We are here to get help.