Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] I just want to put one simple photo for my header image is that possible

Old Nov 9, 2009, 10:56 AM
cajunblogger

1 posts · Nov 2009
I just want to put one simple photo for my header image is that possible with this theme? I am not swift when it comes to coding or configuring like I have seen posted here in relation to header images. I just want to put my own header photo if possible or if that involves a lot of configuring then if it is simpler using multiple photos I would like to insert the ones of my own choosing. The few steps involved the better. I have ADHD and complicated steps are difficult for me.
Old Nov 9, 2009, 12:43 PM
StudioGal

181 posts · Feb 2009
Palm Beach Gardens FL
Upload the header image you want to use to the folder:

/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/images/header/

And delete the other image files that are already there.