Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to Add Code Snippet at Bottom of Posts

Old May 16, 2010, 06:21 PM
LaneLester

76 posts · May 2010
North Georgia, NA
I'm using the Advertising Manager plugin, and I need to add the following snippet immediately below the post content that displays on single post pages:
Code:
<br /><center><?php adsensem_ad('amazon1'); ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<?php adsensem_ad('amazon2'); ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<?php adsensem_ad('amazon3'); ?></center>
I tried pasting it after the tags already in the "FOOTER: Single Post Pages" field, but it didn't take.

With a plain vanilla theme, I'd just paste in the single.php file, but I need help doing this correctly in Atahualpa.

Later: Never mind. I was pasting it in the correct field, but since all the text already in the field did not display, I was pasting my code in the middle of the existing code. So I copied the default code from under the field to a separate text editor, added my code, copied the whole thing, and then did a ^A^V in the field to replace what was already there.

Lane

Last edited by LaneLester; May 16, 2010 at 06:48 PM.