Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Individual posts not showing up

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:57 PM
inkdork

41 posts · Sep 2010
Lancaster, CA
Individual posts not showing up

I am using the current version of WP multi-site (I read up and understand the fix for the icons, but haven't implemented yet) and am having an issue with the individual post pages, as well as if you click on a tag. When you try to view either a single post or a tag search page, you get a blank screen. If you refresh, it loads fine.

This does not occur when viewing a page or a category search page- those load perfectly the first time.

I've tried this in a couple of different browsers with the same result.

Any ideas?

My link is http://debslosingit.com/recipes/ if you'd like to duplicate the issue.