Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] n2h global translator plugin

Old Aug 18, 2009, 05:23 PM
vishvadeep

Read the reply to this post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
n2h global translater plugin not working on speedywap.com

i have tried chmodding and everything, it just doesnt work with this theme.

another question was that if i switch on gzipping, the output is gzipped, but when i run website speed test, i get the page's html size is ~150kb, (gzipped it is 46kb)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by vishvadeep; Aug 22, 2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: n2h
Old Aug 22, 2009, 08:55 AM
vishvadeep

I knoo how to make it work and one whoever needs to get it fixed can donate £5 to kuldeep_kadian2002@yahoo.com in paypal and i will solve it for them. if you want to get it done for free then you can visit my website at speedywap.com and post 20 articles after registration.

Also, before donating or posting, please give me a url to ur site and I will see if it can be solved first!