Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Change the color of the Body

Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:02 AM
Glalax

7 posts · Apr 2009
I have made my site i bit smaller and set the with to 890px. Now it has to areas on each side that i want to change. Is it possible to have one color of the background of the "post" and another color on the sides.

I've tried to change the color in the "Body" but this changes both the sides and the "Post"-area

Question Nr.2
Can I make the text in a new "post" a bit bigger. I find everything else but the textsizing

Question Nr.3
Is it possible to center the "boxes" in my horisontal "pages-bar"

Last edited by Glalax; Apr 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 05:30 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There are various textareas where you can put in CSS styles, at Theme Options -> Post/Page styling

Centering the page menu bar is described at http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=122 post #19

What do you mean with "...text in a new post..."? The text size for posts can be changed at Theme Options -> Post/Page Styling -> BODY Box:

font-size: X.Xem;