Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How to change Post Content (Body) background color

Old Aug 6, 2009, 05:07 AM
darmanpurba@gmail.com

20 posts · Jul 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to darmanpurba@gmail.com
Colors [SOLVED] How to change Post Content (Body) background color

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.2 and Wordpress 2.8.2 in my blog http://www.darmanpurba.com
After upgrading from older version I have problem on changing post content background.
Anybody can help me to change that background color? It's look simple but I almost get frustrated
I have tried to change "Style Post & Pages" but I got nothing. Help please.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 06:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
add a setting to ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES->BODY Box like 'background: #CF8232;'
Old Aug 6, 2009, 09:11 PM
darmanpurba@gmail.com

20 posts · Jul 2009
Thank you for replying. I have tried this way before by putting reddish background as "background: #C20000" before. It changed the background to C20000, but gray background still appear and hover background still appear there; I mean changing on this "Style POSTS & PAGES->BODY Box" is only covered the gray color not to change it. On http://darmanpurba.com now I put background:#FFFFFF; No changes. Is there any way to solve?

Last edited by darmanpurba@gmail.com; Aug 6, 2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 07:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
your posts contain tables, so the table CSS is overriding the Post stylig.

Why are you putting tables in your posts?
Old Aug 10, 2009, 12:08 AM
darmanpurba@gmail.com

20 posts · Jul 2009
juggledad wrote:
Why are you putting tables in your posts?

Thank you juggledad for your respons.
Table? If I put table in my post, may be background will be same if I change blog theme, right?
If I look the page through View page source. It seem I have put a table on the post. Anyway Can you help me to find where the table should be deleted?
Old Aug 10, 2009, 04:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
edit your post using the HTML editor and youu should be able to remove the table code