Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Haven't updated since 3.2. Will there be a problem updating to newest versi

Old Dec 10, 2011, 04:51 PM
daisy24

40 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] Haven't updated since 3.2. Will there be a problem updating to newest versi

Hi, I haven't updated my Atahualpa theme -- it is still at 3.2. I would like to update now. Will I have a problem updating to newest version? I didn't update before because I was afraid of losing my widgets and customizations.

Thanks.
Ellen

http://www.ellifolks.com/blog/
Old Dec 10, 2011, 06:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
possibly I couldn't tell with out trying it. I would start by making a database backup.

You might want to create a test site in a new database using the same version of WP (what version are you using) and the 3.2 version of Atahualpa. Do some styling and then install the latest version of atahualpa and see what happens.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 04:38 AM
daisy24

40 posts · Feb 2009
Thank you.

I have the latest version of Wordpress, 3.2.1. I did a database backup. I just updated to the 3.7.3 version with no problems! I just have to change the header image back to my custom one.

Ellen
Old Dec 11, 2011, 04:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
awsome, glad you upgraded and now you can explore all the new options
I'll mark this solved