Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Problem with editor

Old Aug 24, 2010, 11:44 AM
trucker232

2 posts · Aug 2010
Hello everybody,
I do not know, if I am posting in the correct forum and also I do not know if my problem is a theme problem. But I will post my problem here anyway and hope somebody will be able to help me.
Since a couple of weeks I have a problem with the article editor in the admin section. I cannot switch to HTML mode anymore.
Does anybody have an idea what might be going wrong with my installation?
I updated to PHP5 and mySQL is running in an up to date version. Wordpress is running under version 3.01.
Thanks for your help
Old Aug 24, 2010, 11:59 AM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
Are you using any kind of WYSIWYG editor plugin?

If yes, turn that plugin off and see if things work fine. If yes, it's the editor plugin that was causing the issue. If no, I would turn off all my plugins. If the editor works then, then it's one of your plugins causing the conflict. Turn them on one at a time, checking the editor to see which plugin causes the failure.

I'm not sure what to do after that. Hopefully it's just a plugin conflict.

Warmly,

Velma
Old Aug 24, 2010, 12:31 PM
trucker232

2 posts · Aug 2010
Hi Velma,
excellent! That worked! One of the plugins caused the problem. Now I have to find out which one is messing up things on my website.
Thank´s a lot!
Old Aug 24, 2010, 09:34 PM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
Glad that helped. Hopefully it's not one of the really important pluins. ;-)

Velma