Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WP plugin "Apture" resizes columns/sidebars - bug is Webkit specific - Safari Chrome

Old Nov 1, 2010, 12:36 PM
strongandfree

11 posts · Jan 2010
Toronto
Hello,

To describe this problem in brief:

I am running Atahualpa 3.4.4. The other day I noticed that the Apture WordPress plugin resizes the center column after you click it. This is strange because it happens in only Safari and Chrome (i.e. "webkit").

My first choice is to remove this - but it's an amazing media plugin and I don't want to.

Second choice is find a different theme - or build my own (future work).

The developers of Apture say that Atahualpa has some "old school" table design - and this is what is breaking the plugin and forcing the column to resize.

See links to my site and the thread with support of Apture here:
http://getsatisfaction.com/apture/to...y_notification

Would really like some help on this!

Thanks,
Mike
Old Nov 1, 2010, 01:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You are also running an older version of Atahualpa and do not have the sub-menu bug fixes applied as seen by the overlapping sub-menus on your site. I'm not sure either of those would fix the issue but I can't be sure they wouldn't either. Have you considered upgrading to 3.5.3? If you do be sure and use the manual method as described in FAQ section and also apply the bug fixes. As always you should backup first.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 10:45 AM
starrwulfe

1 posts · Oct 2010
I'm running Apture just fine on the newest version of Atahualpa.

I agree-- try upgrading first and see if that helps.