Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Atahualpa 3.6.1 - content and columns

Old Jan 22, 2011, 11:49 AM
wp117

1 posts · Jan 2011
I am a new user of WordPress, and this forum. Well, a nice greeting!
Interested in following me.
Can you set the template content to be the left side and three columns to the right?
Old Jan 22, 2011, 03:51 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could use turn on both right sidebars and use a 2 celled new widget area in one or you could turn on one right sidebar and use a 3 celled new widget area in it.