Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to have catergory drop down list in page menu bar (the main menu)

Old Dec 31, 2010, 07:41 AM
mumsbabymagazine

2 posts · Dec 2010
Hi there

I currently run a parenting website www.mumsbabymagazine.com and had a really nice theme which I designed in artisteer and then somehow AGES ago managed to add a drop down menu for the catergories (which I then called Articles) so that users could select a catergory and if they wished a subcatergory to browse articles upon relevant areas.

However, I have since changed my theme slightly and uploaded it and somehow have LOST the previous version and cannot find any code which I previously used... I am not a techy kind of person but I do remember the code was fairly simple and easy to install somewhere in the maze which is Wordpress...

Can anyone help me add my catergories (which will be called articles) into the page menu bar (the main menu bar). If you go to my website you can see the main menu which has
Home, Advertising, Contact Us, Links, MBM Forums

I would actually like it to be

Home Articles Advertising MBM Forums Links Contact Us

Can anyone help me somehow add a drop down for the articles (catergories).... Please please please please?

Rachel
Old Dec 31, 2010, 01:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You should check on the Artisteer forum. This forum is for the Atahualpa theme and Themeframe.

Sorry
Old Dec 31, 2010, 01:52 PM
mumsbabymagazine

2 posts · Dec 2010
Artisteer doesnt do this option, it is simply the program I first used to design my forum with.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 01:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Then it is more of a WordPress issue. This forum is for support of those that use the Atahualpa theme or Themeframe.