Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Sickly green link hover color in posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 1, 2010, 06:47 PM
Nevada Scandalmonger

2 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Sickly green link hover color in posts

How do I change the link hover color in posts from the current green?

Here's the site in question, if that helps:

http://votegibbonsout.com/

I've tried changing settings under the "Body, Text, and Links" button, but apparently the green is being added somewhere else.

Thanks for helping me locate it.