Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Sickly green link hover color in posts

Old Jan 1, 2010, 06:47 PM
Nevada Scandalmonger

2 posts · Jan 2010
How do I change the link hover color in posts from the current green?

Here's the site in question, if that helps:

http://votegibbonsout.com/

I've tried changing settings under the "Body, Text, and Links" button, but apparently the green is being added somewhere else.

Thanks for helping me locate it.

Old Jan 2, 2010, 04:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm seeing the links as RED - for example in the post '2009: This Year in Gibstory!' the words 'Demon Governor's' shows red.

Did you fix this? If so explain so others can learn.
Old Jan 2, 2010, 02:35 PM
Nevada Scandalmonger

2 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks for the reply.

It was one of those things that sort of fixed itself.

I think the problem was that I had was a link inside an <h1> field which produced the green on hover. I deleted that post because it was only temporary for redirection while loading up posts from the old site. That was the de facto nonsolution solution.

The colors now seem to work and are changeable inside the Atahualpa 3 configuration menu.