Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

Default Atahualpa Configuration for Multisite?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:33 PM
twb716

33 posts · Jun 2010
Default Atahualpa Configuration for Multisite?

I have a multisite set up that will be used for setting up franchises. I would like each site that I create in the dashboard to default to ATA as the theme, and have the ATA settings default to specific settings so that the Super Admin doesn't have to import the ATA settings for every franchise.

Is this possible? How?

Many thanks in advance.

TB