Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Drop down menus not working

Old Nov 1, 2009, 01:19 PM
markelshark

11 posts · Nov 2009
I'm configuring Atahualpa on URL REMOVED (for a different domain) and I can't figure out why drop down menus are not working or how to get them to work. On the top page menu bar the only item that should have sub-menus is "learn forex" (as it is a page with 3 child pages) and it should have 3 items in the drop down.

I've tried setting the page bar to show 0 and 3 - neither produced any drop downs. I looked for any CSS that might be hiding the menus and can't find any.

Help!

Last edited by markelshark; Nov 1, 2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old Nov 1, 2009, 01:41 PM
markelshark

11 posts · Nov 2009
Figured it out. I had excluded the sub-menu pages from being displayed before I had made then sub-pages.

Solution: just remove the page numbers of the child pages from the "exclude these pages" config.

P.S. You have really built a tremendous theme here. Thank you for all your hard work. Expect a donation from me if I get everything up and running on my main site.