Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Third and fourth right sidebar options

Old Feb 3, 2010, 03:23 AM
JakeThePeg

37 posts · Aug 2009
I want to add a third and fourth options for the right sidebars, so that I can display different sidebars on different pages.

I don't use the left sidebars at all, so would be happy to use the left sidebar settings in the Admin and just update the css....I just don't know how!

If you could please offer some advice I'd be greatly appreciative!
Old Feb 3, 2010, 06:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you want to have different widgets on different pages check out some of the plugins that control widget - widget logic is one plugins that allows you to decide which page to show the plugin on.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 01:10 PM
JakeThePeg

37 posts · Aug 2009
Ok, that sounds like a very good idea, thanks!

Even so, is there any possibility of hacking the CSS code to make the 'left' side bars float right, just out of curiosity?
Old Feb 3, 2010, 01:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you want to hack enough, anything is possible (grin)