Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Font Size Menu Bar (Footlight MT Light font) does not change when giving higher px

Old Oct 14, 2011, 08:39 AM
ematser

11 posts · Dec 2009
My website is: http://www.zorg-en-ondersteuning-de-braam.nl/ and I want to make the menu items bigger then they are now, but when i change the px, nothing happens. Also tried doing something with size in 2.0em, but the same result: nothing changes. My setting now with Font Size & Face in Menubar 1 settings of Atahualpa is: 20px "Footlight MT Light", Verdana, Arial,, sans-serif

I use Atahualpa 3.6.7 and Wordpress 3.2.1

Can someone help me?
Old Oct 14, 2011, 01:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do you have all the 3.6.7 patches installed? Also the menu text looks pretty big to me. If you make it any bigger the menu will probably wrap.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 12:06 PM
ematser

11 posts · Dec 2009
Thanks for response. I just enlarged the standard font in the complete websiote to 1.0 em instead of 0.9em. When it was 0.9em the text in the site was okay but in the menu-bar I found it to be too small. That's why I enlarged it and now I can not enlarge the menubar only anymore because then it would be too big for the pagewidth. i understand that.
I will check the updates of atahualpa right away.

thanks for Your response