Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Is it possible to float text content over the header image.

Old Jan 19, 2011, 12:23 PM
MickR

22 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] Is it possible to float text content over the header image.

Not sure if this has been done before, but does anyone know if it's possible to place/float text content over the header image. Don't want to have text as part of the image(s), would prefer to use a html/css insert approach if feasible.

(ATA3.6.1)

Thanks,

Mick.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 01:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You can float the Blog Title and tag line, there are options to do that.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 06:29 PM
MickR

22 posts · May 2010
Hi Juggledad,

Thanks for the response. I've since found a way to do it with an absolute positioned div inside a relative positioned div. Might be better ways but at least i've got something that seems to work ok.

Cheers,

Mick