Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Comments are not showing up on new site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2010, 08:28 AM
StudioGal

181 posts · Feb 2009
Palm Beach Gardens FL
[SOLVED] Comments are not showing up on new site

Hi there,
I received my first comment on this website: http://tanglepatterns.com - a comment on this post: http://tanglepatterns.com/2010/05/we...epatterns.html.

I approved the comment, and replied to it. And neither one are appearing on the site, although they show up on the Dashboard.

I'm using the plugin WP-Sticky to make that post stay at the top of the home page for now. I'm wondering if that could have anything to do with this.

I'm using the latest version of Wordpress (2.9) and Atahualpa 3.4.6.

Thanks for any clues on how to fix this!