Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Limit the number of Posts on Home Page

Old Apr 12, 2009, 02:40 PM
coaxkid

10 posts · Apr 2009
I haven't been able to figure out where I go to limit the number of posts that are visible in the center panel on the Home page. I'm sure I'm just missing it.

Thanks.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 03:09 PM
Glottis

23 posts · Dec 2008
Settings --> Reading --> Blog pages show at most [ 10 ] posts

The default is 10, type any number you want instead of it.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 04:13 PM
coaxkid

10 posts · Apr 2009
Thanks !

I knew I'd seen it somewhere, there are so many menus, plugins, and settings you just can't keep track of them all.

Somebody needs to come up with a way to make this more managable.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 04:20 PM
Glottis

23 posts · Dec 2008
Glad it was that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxkid
Thanks !

I knew I'd seen it somewhere, there are so many menus, plugins, and settings you just can't keep track of them all.

Somebody needs to come up with a way to make this more managable.
Yes, especially the plugin menus! I'm grateful for the plugins, but it would be better if Wordpress had one common menu for the plugins. Right now, the plugin authors can put their menus wherever they want.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 06:01 PM
coaxkid

10 posts · Apr 2009
I agree! Thanks