Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Vertical image to left of container

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Vertical image to left of container

Hi,

Wondering how to place a vertical image to the left of the layout container. I've sort of got it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxmuzx0nr3...56.11.png?dl=0

Except in this case the image is in the left sidebar I've given the same background color as the main background...but that causes the site to be off center.

Is there a way to place the image outside of the container (in this case to the left) so it's always basically in that position (Stays to the left of the container no matter how wide browser is (so not background image) and stays flush to the top of the other columns?)

Thanks!

Rick