Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Font on Posts and Pages is WHITE by default?

Old Dec 4, 2009, 09:53 AM
michael1

3 posts · Dec 2009
Starting a new blog with the atahualpa theme - [url="http://greenlifestyleideas.com"] - the fonts in posts and pages was white by default from the beginning.

By changing the font color to black or any other color in the post editor, I can make the text visible on multi-post, single-post and page pages, but the text is still invisible on catagory pages.

Note that bullets bullets and list numbers still remain invisible!

How can I overcome this frustrating problem?

Many thanks in advance...

Michael
Old Dec 4, 2009, 10:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
actually the default color is black. If you look at ATO->Body, Text & Links->Body Style you will see
Quote:
Default: font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0.8em; color: #000000; background: #ffffff;
000000=black while teh background is set to FFFFFF which is white.

try disabling the share and enjoy plugin

Also: check what you have set at ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES->BODY Box - if you have 'color: #ffffff;' they you set that, it's default is blank

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 4, 2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 11:27 AM
michael1

3 posts · Dec 2009
Thanks juggledad, it was the post body - I had #ffffff in there instead of leaving it blank!