Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Aligning images with captions

Old May 30, 2012, 08:00 AM
legrys

6 posts · Feb 2011
Aligning images with captions

Hi there.

When I add a caption to an image it kicks the image to the right slightly (I am guessing it is adding a border or padding somewhere). If possible I would like my captioned images to line up flush left with my non-captioned images.

In Style images -> Posts I have this code:

Code:
margin-top: 0px !important;; 
margin-bottom: 0px !important;;
I tried putting something similar in Caption style but to no avail. I also tried amending .wp.caption img in the CSS by adding:

Code:
.wp-caption img {
   	margin: 0 !important;
   	padding: 0 !important;
   	border: 0 none !important;
	}
but again, no dice. Any suggestions?

I'd like to have a dotted line below the caption as well if that is possible.

Thanks!