Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

How to use export.php script file to save theme changes?

Old Mar 22, 2009, 04:13 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
Does anyone know how to use this script Flynn provided to create an export.php file - in this post:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=117
I replied back to his direction asking for more help a few hours ago; normally would not be in such a hurry but trying to get site moved from my computer to a host today for an impatient client. With the move, and upgrading to version 3, I want to make sure I have all my changes somewhere.

I smacked the code in PSPad, saved it as export.php, put it in my themes directory on my computer as directed, but have no idea what to do with it. I am using Wampserver with my local site, and have MyPhpAdmin.

Would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction if possible.
Old Mar 22, 2009, 06:36 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
SOLVED - sorry about the post below about what to do with the export php file. Brains are a little scrambled from too much site-building (!)

Did a quick read on what the heck PHP is, and was able to call the file in the browser, and yes, got all my blog settings.

Thanks...