Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Inside radius corners for the Center Column

Old Apr 15, 2010, 08:47 PM
Michael

11 posts · Apr 2010
I successfully added inside radius corners to the Center Column area border by using css3 code in the Center column style text box to insert multiple background images as follows:
PHP Code:
background-color#ffffcc;
background-imageurl(/mysite/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/upper-left-center.png)

url(/mysite/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/upper-right-center.png)

url(/mysite/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/lower-left-center.png)

url(/mysite/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/lower-right-center.png);
background-repeatno-repeat;
background-positiontop lefttop rightbottom leftbottom right;
bordersolid 2px #933333; 
This is rendered properly by the latest Windows versions of Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari. Here is a screen shot:
Click image for larger version

Name:	ff-screen.png
Views:	1108
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	468 (Click on image for larger view.)

IE ignores the css3 code and renders the area with square corners. Since the various versions of IE have about a 55% to 60% share of browser users, it would be worth the time to code for IE as well. My knowledge of HTML / CSS is only average. I have a general idea how to accomplish this using div's, but I would like to know if it would be practical within the context of Atahualpa theme options. And if it is, a little help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael