Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Text Widget - how can I highlight all text (ctl-A) for a fast delete?

Old Jun 17, 2009, 04:01 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
HI All, I work a lot in the text widgets, updating often. But the widget does not allow me to highlight all text (ctl-A) for a fast delete. I have to tediously hold down the delete button or backspace, and delete characters one by one. Is there something I am doing wrong? or a widget which will fix this problem? Thanks for any help. Leoni http://www.brisbanegoodwill.com/
Old Jun 18, 2009, 06:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What browser and version are you using? when I go into the the text widget, I can click on a word and do a 'select 'all' and it works fine. I've tried it with both Safari and firefox on the mac.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 07:24 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
Thank you. 'Select All' does not work for me. I am using IE 7.0.5730.11 A while ago I upgraded to "8" but my Mcafees did not work with it so I went back to 7. I guess this is the problem. appreciate you time and expertise. Leoni
Old Jun 18, 2009, 07:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
give FireFox a try
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:57 AM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
Dear Juggledad, thank you for your advice. I installed Firefox and I can ctl-A text now to mass select it. But now I have another problem.

Firefox was working ok until a friend tried to hook my site into Dreamweaver. Now when I access my site by firefox it looks corrupted. its ok in IE, and my friend said he can see my site ok from his firefox. I have reinstalled firefox, still the same. I could not even reply to this forum in firefox. had to go to IE. I appreciate any help. Leoni
site name is brisbanegoodwill.com
Old Jul 14, 2009, 07:38 PM
Leoni

16 posts · May 2009
I fixed the problem by upoading the latest Wordpress and Atahualpa themes. Thanks