Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Plugin suggestions for customizing facebook share/like description text?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 13, 2012, 11:17 AM
alena

5 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] Plugin suggestions for customizing facebook share/like description text?

I'm looking for a plugin that would allow me to customize the descriptive text that appears on someone's facebook wall when they share or like a post on my blog. I would like to be able to designate custom text for every post, instead of having facebook just take the first few sentences from the post. I've only seen plugins that allow you to customize the text if someone shares/likes your page, but not for individual posts. Is this even possible, or are there restrictions on the facebook side that would prevent this?

I don't have any coding experience, so I'm looking for a plugin solution.

I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.7