Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Page management - catagories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7, 2009, 06:43 AM
Marzipan

1 posts · May 2009
Page management - catagories

I would like some suggestions on managing pages. You cannot sort the listing of pages by author or date. You cannot assign catagories to search by. For those of you with a large number of pages, how do you manage them. We have various authors and would like them to be able to get a subset of page to review. Any plugins that help? Suggestions?
WP. 2.7.1 and Ata. 3.3.2