Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Posts with images - no "read-more" link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 18, 2011, 10:30 AM
crazy77

1 posts · Jan 2011
Lightbulb Posts with images - no "read-more" link

So I've been searching the forum for a solution for hours.

I want to be able to post just normally, like "standard" wordpress posts, with images shown and I don't want the "read-more" link under the entries.

Maybe I just overlooked the post or the possibilty to change it via wordpress

I'm using Wordpress 3.0.4, Atahualpa 3.6.1 and the ata-round style

thanks for your help !