Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Show Category Description on Archives Page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 11, 2010, 11:27 AM
abodnar

8 posts · May 2010
Ames, Iowa
Show Category Description on Archives Page

Hello,
The archives page in Atahualpa is awesome! I'd just like to add one little thing, after the RSS icon for each category - the category description. How can I make this show up?
Thanks!