Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

After update, drop-down menus messed up, images are gone.

Old Sep 4, 2010, 09:51 PM
svanatter

4 posts · Sep 2010
Please help advise how to 1.) make the drop down menus look better and not HIDE the sub sub menus, adn 2.) my existing pictures/images have been replaced by images of flowers. (I knew I shouldn't have updated.) Please help.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 05:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your url?

just what did you update and from what?
Old Sep 5, 2010, 09:41 PM
svanatter

4 posts · Sep 2010
http://www.davidicchiasmus.com/

I believe I have the current version of both UP and this theme. Not sure which versions they were. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 09:47 PM
svanatter

4 posts · Sep 2010
I think I found SOMETHING about fixing the menus. However, I see there is some red text which apparently is suggesting I create a whole new menu structure. I just want this -- for the time being -- to work as it has since I created it. I like the theme, I like what I was able to create. I am puzzled by its forcing me to adjust it to keep it behaving the way I originally set it up. I think I have the menus fixed. I can't figure out the image across the top of the site. I had (close-up) images of Saturn and stars, etc. NOW these images have been substituted by images of flowers. (Where did they come from?) -- Please remind me where I can go to fix or put back or re-create the images I want at the top of each page. I am sorry to ask these simple Qs. But I don't update this site constantly. . . I wanted it to be stable and work the way I originally set it up. I REALLY appreciate any help.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 11:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you updated the theme using wordpress's automatic update, wordpress REPLACES the entire contents of the theme folder. I beleive there is a warning message that wordpress issues that you will loose any changes to the theme. You will need to reload your images and delete the default ones.

You need to go to the backend and determine what version you are using. Saying 'the latest' is not helpful since there may have been a newer version released

You should also go to the 'new versions' forum and see if there are any bug fixes and apply them