Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] align text in custom widget area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 6, 2012, 09:05 AM
westpro

55 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] align text in custom widget area

http://ultimatesalessystem.com/

Been trying everything to re-align text in new widget area in the logo section of my home page.
Created a 2 cell widget with logo in first cell and text in second.
Would like for logo to be centered in first cell and text to be aligned left and vertically centered in second cell.

I am sure this is very simple . . . just not for me.
Thank you,
Westpro