Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image box has different widths on different pages

Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:05 PM
Roar

30 posts · Jan 2011
I am working on the site glossnaildesigns.com.au. Somehow the header image box on the home page has gone wider than on other pages.

Can you please assist?
Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
One thing that needs to be fixed first is to get rid of the comma and space in the image name. Ii is currently named Header, nails.jpg
Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try changing the width to a fixed width
Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:26 PM
Roar

30 posts · Jan 2011
I've done that now, but that doesn't change anything.

I was working on the layout width when this happened..
Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:33 PM
Roar

30 posts · Jan 2011
I've changed the name to 'Header' and set the width to a fixed width, but the problem persists.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Is there some reason you have multiple sidebars on with nothing in the content area rather than just putting the images on a page? I'm not certain that is the issue but...
Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:47 PM
Roar

30 posts · Jan 2011
I want three click-able images under three different headings like I do on the home page.

Can I set this up on one page instead? The only solution I could think of was to use widgets in three of the four sidebars, like I've done here.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 06:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Just put three images side by side with text over them.