Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Header Widgets not visible in 3.7.3

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 12, 2011, 10:39 AM
adwindham

7 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Header Widgets not visible in 3.7.3

I just updated from 3.6.4 to 3.7.3, and now my header widgets no longer appear on my pages. I have tried updating to newer versions in the past year, but each version since 3.6.4 has broken my header widgets. I have been hoping that subsequent versions would contain a fix, but so far that has not occurred. I could of course revert back to 3.6.4, but I am concerned that staying with an older version will eventually become problematic, so I'd prefer to see if there is some solution to the problem. I've attached the headers from the upgrade (header373) and from a backup where the header worked (header364, but I'm not positive that's the version we were on at that date.) Is there some code that I need to change/add/delete to make our header widgets work again?

Thanks a bunch,
Andi
Attached Files
File Type: txt header364.txt (6.6 KB, 1194 views)
File Type: txt header373.txt (4.3 KB, 1371 views)