Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

display sidebar transparently over my bg image

Old Mar 15, 2010, 10:11 AM
moveright

9 posts · Mar 2010
I'd like to move the right sidebar over to the left so that it displays transparently over top of the note paper.

here is my test site
http://test.juliegracestudio.com/test

and here is what I am going for http://www.juliegracestudio.com
Old Mar 15, 2010, 12:21 PM
moveright

9 posts · Mar 2010
I suppose in essence what I want to do is move the right sidebar (left is currently deactivated). I had thought about doing it with negative margins but there must be a better, cleaner method than that.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 07:18 PM
Rashell

67 posts · May 2009
go to the "style sidebars" section of the ATA Admin.

At the bottom of the page there's a place to change the styles of each of the four main sidebars. Choose the right sidebar and remove the text "background: #ffffff;"

Rashell