Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Links to Pages on menu bar don't work... What did I do wrong?

Old Jul 1, 2010, 09:04 PM
arothafel

19 posts · Mar 2010
Using 3.5.1 with WP3. Just setting this site up but I immediately notice my page links are inactive on the menu bar. I'm sure this must be something stupid, but I've done very little so most everything is still in default mode. Help is appreciated.

http://laurarothafel.com

Thanks in advance,
Art
Old Jul 2, 2010, 05:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The theme started style you used is designed for a specific height header and layout. You have used something different and that is causing a problem with the CSS Inserts which are part of what you are using.

You may want to start with the 'ata-default.txt' style.

Do this, go to ATO->Export/Import->Export and export your style
Next make sure you have a copy of the theme files on your computer
go to ATO->Export/Import->Import and navagate to the atahualpa351/styles flder and select 'ata-default.txt' and then look at the site to see the change. (You may have to do the import twice, you should see a green confirmation message under the import button show up for a moment)

If you don't like this starting point, ou can always go back and import your original

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 2, 2010 at 05:40 AM.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 07:10 AM
arothafel

19 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks JD,

At this point in the game... that fix was too daunting. So, I just hit the reset button and everything is working just fine.

Thank you as always for your "Rapid Response."

Art